Be the Best YOU can Be!
“Be the best you can be” It is my mantra so to speak in everything I do and guides me in how I approach my day, in interactions with others, and how I take care of myself. I have found that although you can dress yourself up on the outside following these tips will make sure that you are on top of your game everyday inside and out and will feel better in the long run!
- You are just as important as the next person,
- Learn from the past, prepare for the future, but LIVE IN THE PRESENT,
- No is another opportunity for yes,
- Respect yourself and others will respect you,
- Trust your instincts,
- No one cares about what you know until they know how much you CARE,
- Nurture Yourself First,
- Do you Really HAVE to be right?
- Learn to Manage Yourself,
- Take Responsibility for Making things Happen,
- Make Professionalism a Lifestyle,
- Be thankful for the things you have rather than upset about what you don’t have.